The Trinitarian Congregational church, Marlboro, NH
The following data is extracted from Marlboro, Cheshire County, New Hampshire History.
The Trinitarian Congregational church, located at Marlboro, was organized by a council convened for the purpose, with eight members, in 1778. The first pastor was Rev. Joseph Cummings. The first church building stood near what is now called Meeting -house pond, and was raised November 21, 1990, though it was not completed until 1774. The present brick structure was dedicated October 29, 1834. It will seat 400 persons, and is valued, including grounds, etc., at $12,000.00. The society now has 228 members, with Rev. John L. Merrill, pastor.
Source: Marlboro, Cheshire County, New Hampshire History