The First Congregational Church of Hinsdale, NH
The following data is extracted from Hinsdale, Cheshire County, New Hampshire History.
The First Congregational church of Hinsdale was organized in 1763. Rev. Bunker Gay, who served the parish forty-seven years, was its first pastor. The first house of worship was built of wood about 1760, and the present one also of wood, in 1835 or '36. Its present membership is 150. The church property is now valued at $10,000, and the parsonage is valued at $3,000. The house will seat 550 people. The Sunday-school has an average attendance of 120. Rev. Henry R. Hamilton is the present parish clergyman.
Source: Hinsdale, Cheshire County, New Hampshire History