Horton, H. B.
The following data is extracted from Harney County, Oregon.
H. M. Horton, the leading druggist of Burns, came to Grant County in 1885, locating in Diamond Valley, where he followed his profession of dentistry. In 1891 he started in the drug business, and has gradually forged to the front until today he has the largest store in Eastern Oregon off the railroad. It is complete in every respect, being composed of drugs, chemicals, sundries, stationery, books, cigars, clocks and jewelry, &c. He occupies his own building, built of stone, of which we show an illustration. H. M. Horton is both it registered pharmacist and dentist in this State, and his able assistant, Mr. D. F. Spiegle, is also a registered pharmacist.
Source: Harney County, Oregon