The following data is extracted from Descendants of Edmund Weston.
ARUNAH (Eliphas, John, Edmund), born Feb. 4, 1746. He removed from Duxbury before the Revolutionary war and settled in Bristol, Me. He was a man widely known and extensively engaged in business. He married Feb. 4, 1777, Sally Martin, who died Jan. 20, 1814. He died Jan. 17, 1831. His children were:
- PRISCILLA, b. Dec. 26, 1777; in. Sullivan Hardy.
- SALLY, b. Jan. 10, 1781; in. John Upham.
- DANIEL, b. July 12, 1783 ; m. first, Bethia Keen ; second, Rhoda Smith ; third, Mrs. F. Farrow. Father of Rev. Sullivan H. Weston, D.D., the well known Rector of St. John's Episcopal Church, in New York City, and one of the most talented clergymen of his denomination. Also father of the late Hon. William K. Weston, a prominent lawyer in California, and Judge of the County Court of Salano County, in that State.
- ELIPHAS, b. Sept. 5, 1785; m. Elizabeth Longfellow. Father of the late Samuel M. Weston, A. M., a widely known teacher of Boston, for many years principal of the English High School in Roxbury ; also father of Rev. James P. Weston. D.D., now president of the Westbrook College, Maine ; and also father of the late Jefferson B. Weston, a prominent public man of Nebraska.
- LUCY, b April 24, 1787. in. John Stetson.
- SILVIA Church, b. March 10, 1790; m. William Daggett.
- JOSHUA MARTIN, b. Sept. 22, 1794; m. Lucy Foster.
- SAMUEL, b. June 29, 1797 ; d. Dec. 27, 1827.
Source: Descendants of Edmund Weston