The following data is extracted from Descendants of Edmund Weston.
BENJAMIN (Edmund, Edmund) was born Nov. 16, 1701, and resided in Plympton. Be was a prominent man, well known throughout the colony. Was one of the leading members of the church in that town, usually the moderator of their town meetings and often a representative to the General Court. He had four wives, viz. : Hannah Comer, Hannah Bishop, Phillimona Jones, and Mercy S. Lobdell who at the time of her marriage was the widow of Ebenezer Lobdell, of Plympton. He died May 5, 1773, aged 71 years. His children by his first wife were:
- BENJAMIN. b. Jan. 11, 1724; d. Aug. 6, 1740, unmarried.
- JOSHUA, born May 23, 1725. Died Aug. 6, 1740, unmarried.
- HANNAH, b. Feb. 10, 1729; d. Sept. 4, 1730.
By his second wife
- WILLIAM, b. May 14, 1732; d 1820.
- NOAH, born April 24, 1734. He lived in Plympton and died at sea, 1762, unmarried.
- ZADOCK, b. June 24, 1736.
- HANNAH, b. June 27, 1738; m. Joel Dean.
- JOB, b. July 30, 1741; d. July 10, 1783.
Source: Descendants of Edmund Weston