The following data is extracted from Descendants of Edmund Weston.
3. EDMUND (Edmund) was born 1660, and resided in Plympton. Was one of the first settlers of the town. He owned and carried on a grist-mill at Dunham's Point. Was a member of the church and a man of great influence in his native town. The land he owned has always been in possession of his descendants. He married Rebecca, a daughter of John Soule and granddaughter of George Soule of: the May-Flower. He died Sept. 23, 1723, aged 7 6 years. His wife died Nov. 18, 1732. His children were:
- NATHAN, b. Feb. 8, 1689; d. 1754.
- ZACHARIAH, b. Dec. 6, 1690 ; d. 1764.
- REBECCA, b. July 31, 1693; in. Thomas Darling.
- JOHN, b. July 27, 1695 ; d. Aug. 12, 1768.
- EDMUND, b. Oct. 21, 1697; d. April 29, 1773.
- BENJAMIN, b. Nov. 6, 1701 ; d. May 5, 1775.
Source: Descendants of Edmund Weston