The following data is extracted from History of the Town of Cornish, Sullivan County, New Hampshire.
HORACE7 WELD (John6, Moses5, John4, Joseph3, John2, Joseph1,) b. Feb. 20, 1792; m. Oct. 7, 1816, Huldah Jackson of Cornish, dau. of Lieut. Eleazer and Huldah (Dresser) Jackson, b. Dec. 29, 1795; and d. Nov. 15, 1847. He was a tanner and harness maker, also hotel keeper on the Flat several years. He gave the land whereon the Baptist Church now stands. He d. April 5, 1859. Children, all b. in Cornish:
1. GEORGE, b. Dec. 13, 1817.
2. HORAGE PLYMPTON, b. March 21, 1821; m. , Martha Chase of Cornish, dau. of Theodore and Judith (Bryant) Chase, b. April 13, 1820. They had four children:
D. A son. He enlisted in the 11th Mass. Vols., and d. by accident while in service.
3. LOUISA MARIA, b. May 11, 1822; never m. Shed. June 3, 1850.
4. CHARLES DRESSER, b. May 5, 1824; m. -, Phebe . Four children. Lived in Boston, where he d. -.
5. HIRAM B., b. Jan. 8, 1826; d. March 26, 1827.
Source: History of the Town of Cornish, Sullivan County, New Hampshire