The following data is extracted from History of the Town of Cornish, Sullivan County, New Hampshire.
MOSES6 WELD (Moses5, John4, Joseph3, John2, Joseph1,) was b. Jan. 15, 1757; m. May 17, 1781, Miriam Harding. He was an eminent singer and chorister. Mr. Weld had been a Revolutionary soldier. After coming to Cornish he was town clerk a number of years. A worthy member of the Baptist Church, also its Dea. many years. A record says he and his wife rem. to Morristown, Vt., where they both d. He d. June 22, 1839. His wid. d. June 26, 1845. Children (Nine girls and no boys):
1. LUCY, b. Feb. 22, 1782.
2. MIRIAM, b. Sept. 17, 1784; m. Feb. 13, 1807, Earle Westgate. Seven children. (See Westgate.)
3. ANNE, b. Aug. 27, 1786; m. Jan. 17, 1811, Jedediah Bingham of Cornish. Five children. (See Bingham.) She d. -.
4. ACHSA, b. Jan. 28, 1788; m. Joseph Hadley. Three children
5. CYNTHIA, b. May 17, 1790.
6. GRATIA, b. April 21, 1791, m. -, Abraham Hadley. Six children.
7. BETSEY, b. June 18, 1794; m. James Earle. Five children.
8. HANNAH, b. Sept. 17, 1796.
9. MATILDA, b. April 14, 1801; m. Moses Terrill. One son, Moses W. b. Oct. 2, 1826.
Source: History of the Town of Cornish, Sullivan County, New Hampshire