The following data is extracted from History of the Town of Cornish, Sullivan County, New Hampshire.
2. NATHANIEL2 BARTLETT (Samuel1) was b. in 1755. He came to Cornish with his parents; m. -, Anna Fitch of Cornish, b. in 1762, and d. May 30, 1838. He d. Sept. 7, 1838, aged 83. Children, all supposed to have been b. in town. By the census of 1790 Mr. Bartlett had a son under 16 years Of age and two daus. This agrees with the following record:
i. BETHENA, b. Nov. 16, 1784; m. March 24, 1817, James Fitch of Cornish. Four children. (See Fitch.) She d. Aug. 28, 1870.
3. ii. JOHN, b. Nov. 14, 1786.
iii. LAVINA, 1st, b. April 12,1789; d. July 12, 1791.
4. iv. NATHANIEL, JR., b. April 16, 1791.
5. v. PELETIAH FITCH, b. Nov. 21, 1793.
vi. LAVINA, 2nd, b. Jan. 8, 1797; d. March 10, 1861; unm.
6. vii. LYMAN, b. Oct. 26, 1802.
These four brothers all owned farms adjoining each other, by the side of original homestead, where they settled and where their children were all b. and reared, on Dingleton Hill.
Source: History of the Town of Cornish, Sullivan County, New Hampshire