The following data is extracted from History of the Town of Cornish, Sullivan County, New Hampshire.
JOHN AYERS lived in Greenland; m. -, Hannah Luey and had several children. Their record is incomplete. Mr. Ayers d. in Greenland, but his wid., with at least a part of her children, came early to Cornish. She d. in town Dec. 2, 1815, aged 79. Their children, as far as ascertained:
1. HANNAH, b. 1754 (?); m. , David Huggins of Cornish and had several children. (See Huggins.) She d. Oct. 26, 1822, aged 68.
2. AMY, b. , 1756 (?); m. , Capt. Stephen Parker. She d. March 31, 1798.
3. PHEBE, b. Dec. 10, 1758; m. , Nathaniel Huggins of Cornish.
Eleven children. (See Huggins.) She d. Nov. 26, 1814.
4. THOMAS, b. Jan. 17, 1763.
5. OLIVE, b. 1768; m. -- Marcy. She d. Aug. 26, 1821, aged 53.
6. MARY, b. , 1771, m. Vincent. She d. Sept., 1839, aged 68.
There may have been other children.
Source: History of the Town of Cornish, Sullivan County, New Hampshire