Chamberlain, David Hugh
The following data is extracted from The Descendants of Rufus Edwards and Ruth (Huestis) Edwards.
6.32244 David Hugh Chamberlain Son of Ruth Frances (Patterson) and Frederick Bradley Chamberlain, b. July 31, 1897, at Riceville, Iowa, m. June 24, 1924, at S. Milwaukee, Wis., Ruth Edith McKenzie; address (1934), 409 Marshall Ave., S. Milwaukee, Wis.
Educated in public schools of Missouri and New Mexico; enlisted August 21, 1917 in 2nd N. Dak. Infantry; most of army life spent in the 116th French Mortar Battery, did police work in France, Alsace and Belgium; honorably discharged at Camp Dodge, Iowa, on March 18, 1919; rank prvt. 1st class; mem. M. E. church; chemical operator for E. I. DuPont.
His wife, Ruth Edith McKenzie, daughter of Alexander and Edith (Taft) McKenzie, was b. June 17, 1906, at St. Paul, Minn.
1. David Hugh Chamberlain, Jr., b. April 14, 1925, at S. Milwaukee.
2. Edith Margaret Chamberlain, b. November 10, 1926, at S. Milwaukee.
3. June Mildred Chamberlain, b. June 30, 1928, at S. Milwaukee.
4. Frances Ruth Chamberlain, b. August 26, 1929, at S. Milwaukee.
5. Paul Bradley Chamberlain, b. April 9, 1932, at S. Milwaukee.
Source: The Descendants of Rufus Edwards and Ruth (Huestis) Edwards