Mitchell, Margaret and David: Third Generation - Page 15
The following data is extracted from David and Margaret Mitchell Genealogy.
Dalton, Kennesaw, siege of Atlanta, the march to the spa, Jonesboro, and in the Carolinas. On March 28, 1865, he was wounded by gunshot in left thigh; was taken by steamer from Newbern to New York; thence eventually to his home in Washington, Ia.
Children:-382 George W.; 383 Fannie M.; 384 David J.; 385 Alice H.; 386 Andrew H.; 387 Ralph W,
115. Mitchell- Bogle, Mary Ellen (19); b. 1836, at Cedarville. m. in 1857, Col. James S. Bogle. They first lived at Cedarville and afterward at Springfield O., where she died Dec., 1880.
Issue: 388 Charles L.; 388a Elton S.
116. Mitchell, Martha (19), 482 So. Limestone st., Springfield, Ohio.
117. Mitchell, James Albert (19); b. about 1880, d. about 1880; Unm.
118. Mitchell, Alexander V. (19) ; died in infancy. small stone marks his grave in the Massie's creek church yard.
119. Mitchell, Henry Espy (19); b. about 1846, died about 1885. Unm.
120. Mitchell-Carter, Cordelia E. (22), 358 E. First So. st., Salt Lake City, Utah; b. at Cincinnati, O., April 8, 1843.
Source: David and Margaret Mitchell Genealogy