Mitchell, Margaret and David: Third Generation - Page 4
The following data is extracted from David and Margaret Mitchell Genealogy.
64.Gillespie, Hadassah (9); b. about 1811. Died young.
65. Gillespie, James (9); b. about 1813. Said to have married.
66. Gillespie, David (9); b. about 1815, died young.
67. Gillespie, Henry (9); b. about 1816. Said to have
68. Gillespie, William (9); b. about 1818 ; history unknown.
There were also Thomas Gillespie, who died in boyhood, and Sarah Ellen Gillespie; said to have married and lived in Springfield, O.
69. Bradfute-Johnston, Elizabeth (11), Hampton, Iowa. b. Oct. 8, 1829, in Greene Co., O., and in the stone house, in which David and Margaret Mitchell lived during their last days. m. Aug. 31, 1854, James J. Johnston ; marriage solemnized by the Rev. James P. Smart, of the Massie's creek Associate congregation. Her husband died Aug. 18, 1887. They moved from Greene Co. to Iowa in 1855. Farmers; Congregationalists, Republican.
Source: David and Margaret Mitchell Genealogy