Mitchell, Margaret and David: Fourth Generation - Page 9
The following data is extracted from David and Margaret Mitchell Genealogy.
and Barbara Hacker. Has resided in Sheffield since 1890. Lawyer and banker; Methodist (formerly Congregationalist) ; Republican. Mr. Johnston has served two terms as representative in the Iowa legislature; Deputy Collector, U. S. Internal Revenue, 3d. Div., 3d. Dist., Iowa, seven years.
Children:-629 Charles F., and an infant dying at date of birth.
283. Johnston, George Avery (09), Sheffield, Iowa; b. April 7, 1807. m. June 30, 1898, Ada Perrin. Resided at Omaha, 1887-9 ; Sheffield since that time. banker; Congregationalist; Republican. Has been Mayor of Sheffield three terms.
One child:-630 Frances P.
284. Johnston, Jennie Eliza (09), Hampton, Iowa; b. June 30, 1809. Teacher; Congregationalist.
285. Bradfute, Ora E. (70).
286. Bradfute, Lillian M. (70).
287. Bradfute, Martha J. (70).
288. Bradfute, John A. (70), Bellefontaine, Ohio, 514 N, Detroit st.
289. Bradfute, Anna E. (70).
Source: David and Margaret Mitchell Genealogy