Mitchell, Margaret and David: Fourth Generation
The following data is extracted from David and Margaret Mitchell Genealogy.
211. Laughead, William Bradford (43) ; b. May 24, 1838; was a student at Westminster College, New Wilmington, Pa. Enlisted in the Union Army in the summer of 1862; died of fever near Lexington, Ky., Nov. 28, 1862.
212. Laughead-Young, Nancy (43), Pasadena, Cal.; b. 1842. m. Nov. 21, 1867, James H. Young. Resided until recently in Washington, Iowa; is now in California. United Presbyterian.
213. Laughead, David (43) ; b. May, 1816. Died March, 1863.
214. Laughead, James Henry (43), Washington, Iowa; b. April 11, 1848. m. Feb. 20, 1873, Maria, dau. of John and Adaline McCleery. Farmer; United Presbyterians; Republican and Prohibition.
215.Laughead, Leander (43) ; b. about 1861. m. Feb.,
1873, Iona Effie Holcomb. In 1885, they were living in
Children :-Ethel (died in infancy) ; 545 Edie or Edward.
217. Laughead, William (44). Not living. Had two sons.
218. Laughead, Elder (44). Died in early manhood.
219. Laughead, Charles (44). Died in California.
219a. Laughead, Sarah (44). Died in early life.
220. Laughead, Joana Alice (44). Resides in Cleveland, Ohio.
221. Laughead, Elizabeth (44). In 1885 was residing in Xenia and connected with the Xenia Gazette.
221a. Laughead, John (44), Xenia, Ohio.
222. Laughead-Harper, Mary Elizabeth (46) ; b. April, 1837. m. John S. Harper.
223. Laughead, Isaac Newton (45), R. D. L, Palestine, Ill.; b. Aug. 13, 1843, near Xenia, O. m. Margaret Simpson, dau. of John and Mary (Brown) Gregg. Moved to Crawford Co., Ill., in 1868. Farmer and stock raiser; United Presby
Source: David and Margaret Mitchell Genealogy