The following data is extracted from The Descendants of Thomas White.
7. BENJAMIN2 m. HannahSECOND GENERATION
MARY3 bapt. Nov. 15, 1713; d. young.
SARAn3 bapt. Oct. 7, 1716.
DEBORAH3 bapt. Sept. 13, 1719.
MARY3 m. Aug. 3, 1735, Lewis Gautier, of Salem.
8. ABIGAIL2 m. Jeremiah Reed, of’ Salem.
9. REMEMBER2 m. Dec. 30, 1715, Edward, son of Edward and Mary Norris, of Salem, bapt. June 8, 1690.
EDWARD3 b. Jan. 4,1716—17.
SARAH3 bapt. Nov. 16, 1718.
THOMAS3 bapt. Dec. 4,1720; d. at Lynn, Aug. 177:3.
JOHN3 bapt. Feb. 21, 1724—5.
JAMES3 bapt Oct. 23, 1726.
10. SARAH2 m. May 1, 1718, John, son of _______and Elizabeth Adams, bapt. Mar. 24, 1694—5. She was admitted to the first church in Marblehead, and bapt. May 28, 1721.
(2) THOMAS2 (Thomas1) was born in Marblehead about 1667. Administration, on his estate was granted his widow Mary, who gave bonds with John White and James Holman, June 30,
1736. Inventory taken July 31, 1736, £141 7s. 3d, including a dwelling house and about one acre of land at the ferry. Shoreman.
He married first, July 4, 1692, Susannah, daughter of Francis and Susannah (Coombs) Grant, born in Marblehead, Aug. 19, 1671, died before 1718. (See Coombs Family, No. 7, Appendix.) Mr. White married, second, Mary, widow of George Girdler, who (said Girdler) had deceased in 1712. She died Dec. 1741.
April 10, 1718, he and his wife “Mary White, alias Girdler,” deeded “to their loving son George Girdler” 26 feet of land in the ferry lots, with a garden plot annexed; and after the decease of her husband she gave to her son Nicholas Girdler one half of her house where she then lived, with one half of the barn, garden and orchard belonging to it, at the ferry, besides an acre of land adjoining the premises of Thomas Calley, Samuel White and her own land.
Source: The Descendants of Thomas White