The following data is extracted from The Martin Genealogy .
U169 DANIEL MARTIN: b. at London, England, about 1820—1825; d. in Woburn, Mass., sometime prior to 1882; m. about 1854 to Mary Ney of Wilmington, Mass., but had come from Ireland there.
(1) Mary Jane: b. Woburn, Mass., 1855; m. 1877 to James E. Kelley; d. in Choate Memorial Hospital, Ipswich, Mass., as a result of auto accident; no issue.
(2) Michael: b. Woburn, Mass., 1857; m. to Frances Ferguson on Oct.
30, 1887; d. Lynn, Mass., Nov; 15, 1910.
(A) Kathleen Helena: b. Newton, Mass., on Oct. 3, 1888; m. to John Clarke Donahue on Oct. 24, 1916.
(a) John Clarke, Jr.: b. Lynn, Mass., July 24, 1920.
(b) Frances Ferguson and Margaret Clarke (twins); b. at Watertown, Mass., Dec. 10, 1923.
(B) Mary Frances: b. Lynn, Mass., July 11, 1893; m. in Cleveland, Ohio, 1926, to James Dixon.
(C) Francis Ferguson: b. at Lynn, Mass., Jan. 5, 1897; unm.
(D) Charles Daniel: b. at Lynn, Mass., June 17, 1900; unm.
(3) John T.: b. Woburn, Mass., 1861; m. Mary Bigene in May, 1893; have several children.
(4) James: b. Woburn, Mass., 1863; d. April, 1889; unm.
(5) George: b. Woburn, Mass., 1865; unm.
Source: The Martin Genealogy