The following data is extracted from Matthew Woodruff of Farmington Connecticut.
Nathan Coffin (1) married Sarah Dole.
- Their child was Enoch (2), born Feb. 17. 1696.
Enoch (2) married Jane Claghorn.
- They had a child, Beulah (3), born Oct. 10, 1748; died Jan. 29. 1773.
Beulah (3) married Jonothan Pease, Jan. 6, 1769.
- They had a son, Paul (4), married Elizabeth Folger. She died Nov. 25, 1795. (See Folger Genealogy)
Paul (4), and Elizabeth (Folger) Pease had three children:
- Paul, Jr.
- Judith (5)
(5) Judith married John Kelley. Their children were:
- Catherine (6), b. Nantucket, Feb. 12, 1778; d. in Winthrop. Me., May 1, 1840; m. at Nantucket, to Consider Sturtevant, Nov. 24, 1802.
(6) Consider Sturtevant and his wife, Catherine (Kelley) Sturtevant.
For their issue see Sturtevant Genealogy in this book. Also see Folger Genealogy.
Source: Matthew Woodruff of Farmington Connecticut