Mitchell, Margaret and David: Fourth Generation - Page 22
The following data is extracted from David and Margaret Mitchell Genealogy.
372. Clark, Edgar D. (105), Gordon, Neb.; b. March 22, 1873. Resides at Silver Ridge, Dixon Co.; Neb. Presbyterian Minister and Pastor.
373. Stevenson-Huff, Ella Von (108), Kansas City, Mo. b. Nov. 2, 1868. m. Nov. 12, 1893, J. Otis Huff. Musician and Vocalist; Christian; Republican. Mrs. Huff has been in Berlin, pursuing studies connected with her profession.
374. Stevenson, Montgomery Dayton (108), 1003 Walnut St., Kansas City, Mo.; b. Nov. 18, 18"10, in Saline Co., Mo. m. Oct. 18, 1905, Junia, dau. of S. M. and Emma Jones. Merchant; Christian; Republican.
One child:-718 Lawrence E.
375. Stevenson, Minnie E. (108) ; b. Dec. 15, 1872; died May 17, 1896.
376. Duke, James Thomas (111), Galesburg, Ill.; b. Jan. 17, 1859, at Washington, Iowa. m. June 9, 1898, Olive, dau. of Charles W. and Caroline Heflin Taylor. Has resided in Galesburg since 1890. Life and Accident Insurance; Christian Scientist; Lincoln Republican; Gen. Weaver Populist; Col. Bryan Democrat. Mr. Duke has served in
Source: David and Margaret Mitchell Genealogy