Daniels, Irving L.; civil engineer; born, Oberlin, O., June 26, 1877; son of Theodore F. and Julia H. Lewis Daniels; educated public and high school, Lorain, O., Berea College, Berea, Ky., and Oberlin College, Oberlin, O.; married, Cleveland, O., Della E. Holmden; two sons, 9 and 3 years of age; member Sons of Veterans, Lookout Camp, No. 466, and Cleveland Commandery, Uniform Rank Sons of Veterans; member the Old Stone Church (1st Presbyterian); member the Cleveland Chamber of Industry; for five years in Engineering Dept., L. S. & M. S. R. R., in the Toledo Division; on county work for a year; in charge of paving and surveys under B. Lea and Frank Lander, both former county engineers; one year with The Osborn Engineering Co.; was resident engineer in charge of erection for the new grandstand for the “Giants” at the Polo grounds, New York, connected with the National Engineering Co. asst. vice pres. for past year; advisor Billings Polytechnic Institute, Billings, Mont.; member Archwood Mens’ League, The Cleveland Powder Club, Lakewood Boat Club, Tippecanoe and M. A. Hanna Clubs. Recreations. Yachting and Water Sports; owner of two fine residence properties in Cleveland and has just purchased a new home in Lakewood.