The Trinitarian Congregational church, located at Marlboro, was organized by a council convened for the purpose, with eight members, in 1778. The first pastor was Rev. Joseph Cummings. The first church building stood near what is now called Meeting -house pond, and was raised November 21, 1990, though it was not completed until 1774. The present brick structure was dedicated October 29, 1834. It will seat 400 persons, and is valued, including grounds, etc., at $12,000.00. The society now has 228 members, with Rev. John L. Merrill, pastor.
The Trinitarian Congregational Church, Marlboro, NH
MLA Source Citation:Hurd, Duane Hamilton. History of Cheshire and Sullivan counties, New Hampshire. Philadelphia: J. W. Lewis. 1886. AccessGenealogy.com. Web. 2 December 2015.
http://www.accessgenealogy.com/new-hampshire/the-trinitarian-congregational-church-marlboro-nh.htm- Last updated on Aug 19th, 2012
This page is part of a larger collection. Access the full collection at History of Cheshire County New Hampshire.