- Access Genealogy - http://www.accessgenealogy.com -
Posted By Dennis On In New Hampshire | No Comments
Enter a grandparent's name to get started.
STEPHEN FARNSWORTH was b. May 17, 1801, in South Woodstock, Vt.; m. Feb. 17, 1831, Adaline Myrick, who was b. May 16, 1807, and d. April 10, 1891. They came to Cornish March 30, 1858, and lived on a river farm there the remainder of their lives. He d. June 19, 1869. Children, all daus. and b. before coming to town.:
1. MARIETTA M., b. April 30, 1833; m. March 20, 1853, Davis Hoisington. Two children. Live in Chelmsford, Mass.
2. JOSEPHINE M., b. May 2, 1837; d. Aug. 16, 1869.
3. M. LOUISE, b. Nov. 4,1838; m. March 29, 18.59, Henry G. Wood of Lebanon. Two children.
4. FRANCES B., b. July 26, 1844; m. Dec. 8, 1869, Curtis G. Hazen.
Article printed from Access Genealogy: http://www.accessgenealogy.com
URL to article: http://www.accessgenealogy.com/new-hampshire/stephen-farnsworth.htm
Copyright © 2013 Access Genealogy (http://www.accessgenealogy.com/). All rights reserved.