- Access Genealogy - http://www.accessgenealogy.com -
Posted By Dennis On In New Hampshire | No Comments
1. SAMUEL5 COMINGS, their fourth son was b. in Westford, Mass., Sept. 16, 1718; m. Dec. 1, 1741, Sarah Spaulding. She was b. June 9, 1723. They res. in Westford, Mass., several years and rem. to Dunstable, Mass., in 1757 and lived there till 1773, when they rem. to Cornish. He took a deed of land and a mill of Jonathan Chase, Esq., which for more than a century has been called "Comings Mills." Here they spent the remainder of their lives. He d. June 6, 1796, in his 78th year. She d. Nov. 20, 1801, aged 78. Both were buried in the cemetery on the Comings place, near the center of the town. Children:
2. i. SAMUEL, b. Nov. 18, 1742, in Westford, Mass.
ii. ABIGAIL, b. June 23, 1744, in Westford, Mass.
iii. SARAH, b. May 18, 1747, in Westford, Mass.
iv. BENJAMIN , b. Dec. 28, 1749, in Westford, Mass.; d. Oct. 2, 1759.
v. BETSEY, b. June 28, 1752, in Westford, Mass.; m. -, William Farris. He d. Nov. 22, 1810. She d. June 5, 1776.
3. vi. BENJAMIN, 2D, b. March 28, 1755.
vii. MARY, b. Dec. 16, 1757; m. Feb. 5, 1751, Ebenezer Fletcher. She d. Feb. 26, 1812. (See Fletcher.)
viii. ANDREW, b. Feb. 16, 1761, Dunstable, Mass.; d. Oct. 1, 1775.
4. ix. WARREN, b. Oct. 16, 1768.
Article printed from Access Genealogy: http://www.accessgenealogy.com
URL to article: http://www.accessgenealogy.com/new-hampshire/samuel-comings.htm
Copyright © 2013 Access Genealogy (http://www.accessgenealogy.com/). All rights reserved.