Martin E. Kenyon
Enter a grandparent's name to get started.
MARTIN E.5 KENYON (Edwin G.4 George D.3, Joseph2-1) was b. Aug. 17, 1872; m. Dec. 6, 1893, Julia Ann Avers of Cornish, dau. of Edward T. and Ann P. (Howard) Ayers, b. July 15, 1872. In trade in Windsor, Vt., where they res. Children:
1. BERNICE M., b. Sept. 19, 1894, in Cornish; d. April, 1895.
2. RAYMOND F ITCH, h. March 23, 1896.
3. HAZEL. ANN, b. Sept. 16, 1898.
4. VELMA ALICE, b. June 27, 1901.
5. EDWARD AYERS, twin, b. Feb. 14, 1907.
6. EDWIN COMINGS, twin, b. Feb. 14, 1907.
MLA Source Citation:Child, William Henry. History of the town of Cornish, New Hampshire, with genealogical record, 1763-1910. Concord, N.H., Rumford Press. c1911. AccessGenealogy.com. Web. 17 December 2014. http://www.accessgenealogy.com/new-hampshire/martin-e-kenyon.htm - Last updated on Sep 17th, 2012
Our "rules" are simple. Keep the conversation on subject and mind your manners! If this is your first time posting, we do moderate comments before we let them appear... so give us a while to get to them. Once we get to know you here, we'll remove that requirement.