- Access Genealogy - http://www.accessgenealogy.com -
Posted By Dennis On In New Hampshire | No Comments
Enter a grandparent's name to get started.
EKEKIEL ABBOTT was b. in Bradford Feb. 13, 1796; m. Nov. 20, 1823, Phoebe Morse, a sister of Asenath (Morse) Bugbee and formerly of Reading, Vt., b. May 24, 1802, and d. in Bedford April 13, 1875. He came to Cornish a few years before his marriage and worked at cabinetwork. Remained on the Flat until March, 1834, when they removed first to Bradford, then to Manchester, where he d. Sept. 29, 1880. He was a carpenter and builder. Children, all b. on Cornish Flat:
1. OSCAR DUNREUTH, h. Sept. 13, 1824. A physician and res. in Manchester; m. first, in 1853, Margaret Pearse; she d. in 1865, leaving three children; in. second, in 1865, Emma B. Pearse, a sister of his first wife; she d.. in 1875, leaving three children; m. third, Kate W. Farr. No issue.
2. EGBERT ORISON, b. Aug. 23, 1826. Res. in Manchester; m. Oct. 16, 1851, Abbie O. Sleeper. Two children. A carpenter and builder.
3. CORNELIA BETSEY, b. Nov. 20, 1825; m. in 1872 Albert Flint of Bedford. No children. She d. July 7, 1900.
4. CHARLOTTE ASENATH, b. March 16, 1832; m. Dec. 23, 1858, James Wilkins. One child:
i. Charles Abbott, b. May 4, 1862. They Res. in Henniker.
Article printed from Access Genealogy: http://www.accessgenealogy.com
URL to article: http://www.accessgenealogy.com/new-hampshire/ezekiel-abbott.htm
Copyright © 2013 Access Genealogy (http://www.accessgenealogy.com/). All rights reserved.