- Access Genealogy - http://www.accessgenealogy.com -
Posted By Dennis On In New Hampshire | No Comments
DANIEL8 WELD (Daniel7, John6, Moses5, John4, Joseph3, John2, Joseph1) was b. in Berkshire, Vt., Nov. 20, 1810; m. -, Mary Harlow of Cornish, adopted dau. of Robert and Charity (Barrows) Harlow, b. Jan. 14, 1814; d. Sept. 25, 1858. He d. Dec. 2, 1848. Children:
1. A child unnamed, d. Oct. 28, 1838, aged four weeks.
2. ACHSA JANE, b. Aug. 26, 1839; m. Nov. 21, 1861, David L. Wood of Hancock, a soldier of the Civil War, who d. in the service July 9, 1863. She is living (1904) in Cambridge, Mass. No children.
3. AUSTIN FULLER, b. Sept. 8, 1841. Adopted by his uncle (Fuller) for whom he had been named, and his name changed to Austin Weld Fuller; m. April 25, 1867, Mary Robbins of Washington, N. C. No children. A soldier of the Civil War, enlisting from Vt. Lives in St. Albans, Vt., in the furniture business twenty-five years, also postmaster under President Harrison.
4. LYDIA FULLER, b. June 21, 1843; m. first, Jan. 1, 1866, Frank M. Cummings of Hancock. He d. Feb. 14, 1869. One child. She m. second, Nov. 27, 1884, Noyes B. Herrick, Ashburnham, Mass. No issue.
Article printed from Access Genealogy: http://www.accessgenealogy.com
URL to article: http://www.accessgenealogy.com/new-hampshire/daniel-weld-2.htm
Copyright © 2013 Access Genealogy (http://www.accessgenealogy.com/). All rights reserved.