- Access Genealogy - http://www.accessgenealogy.com -
Daniel Farnsworth Jr.
Posted By Dennis Partridge On In New Hampshire | No Comments
DANIEL FARNSWORTH, JR., was b. Jan. 23, 1813, in Washington; m. first, Oct. 25, 1835, Mary Mead, who d. May 6, 1849; m. second, Aug. 9, 1849, Mary Ayer, b. April 26,1814; d. Feb. 2, 1894. He was a farmer. Came to town exchanging farms with Walter Foss and res. north of the Flat several years. He then, in 1890, sold out and rem. first to Putney, Vt., and afterwards to Claremont, where he d. Aug. 5, 1907. He lived a very regular and temperate life.
Children by first wife:
1. WILLIAM P., b. Jan. 9, 1838; d. Feb. 20, 1861.
2. MARY M., b. Aug. 20, 1840; d. April 3, 1855.
3. ANN MELINDA, b. April 22,1842; m. I. N. Davidson. She d. April 10, 1907.
4. RUTH R., b. June 25, 1845; m. Henry J. Burnham.
Children by second wife:
5. LUCY M., b. April 14, 1851; d. March 3, 1854.
6. ADDLE, b. March 11, 18531 m. , Albro Q Evans. One child:
A. Charles A.
7. VERONA, b. May 4,1854; m. Oct. 10, 1877, Charles Andrews of Plainfield. No children. After living in town a few years they rem. to Claremont where she d. Oct. 30, 1901.
Article printed from Access Genealogy: http://www.accessgenealogy.com
URL to article: http://www.accessgenealogy.com/new-hampshire/daniel-farnsworth-jr.htm
Copyright © 2013 Access Genealogy (http://www.accessgenealogy.com/). All rights reserved.