The subject of this sketch was born September 8, 1838, at Chandlersville, O. He is the eldest son of W. F. Frazee and Isabella Mahon, from County Armagh, Ireland. Morris attended the public schools until sixteen years of age, when he entered Knox College, Galesburg, Ill., and there remained until, in three years, he completed his sophomore course, after which he read law with Messrs. Muse and Gaston, at Zanesville, Ohio, for one year. Returning to his home at Warsaw, Illinois, he studied medicine until the outbreak of the war, when he joined the Federal service as a second lieutenant, returning at the conclusion of the war as captain of his company. Afterwards, he entered the medical department of the University of Iowa and studied two years. In 1865 he established a weekly paper in Alexandria, Missouri, which he edited for one year and sold out, commencing the practice of medicine in St. Clair, Vernon County, Missouri, where he remained three years, and in 1871 went to Vinita, Indian Territory, where he is now located. Dr. Frazee was the first physician that ever located at Vinita, his practice being continual until the past five years, when he turned his attention to farming, stock-raising, merchandise and the nursery business, which latter, as well as farming, he still continues. In August 1878, Dr. Frazee married Mrs. Susan B. Kell, nee Daniels, daughter of Hon. Robert Daniels, who was second chief of the Cherokees. Dr. Frazee and his wife, in 1884, adopted the little two-year old son of James Crutchfield, whose mother was a daughter of Robert Daniels. He is called Taylor Frazee, and is now being educated at the Worcestor Academy, Vinita. Dr. Frazee is a gentleman of intellect and culture, of kindly disposition and charitable instincts. He is one of the most popular men in his district.