REV. ARCHER GEORGE HUNTER: M.A.; Hon. Canon of Winchester since 1897; Rural Dean of Leatherhead, 1906-25; Commissary to Bishop of Grahamstown; b. Nov. 12, 1850, s. of Richard and Caroline Hunter; m. 1881; one s. two dau. Educ.: Marlborough Trinity College, Cambridge; Cuddesdon. Curate of Beddington, 1874-77; St. Michael’s Camden Town, 1877-81; Vicar of Christ Church, Epsom, 1881-1912. Address: The Larchwood, Ashtead, Surrey.