E130 JOHN BELL, of Nether Steele, and previously of Blackbank, both in Allendale,
Northumberland: m. 1744, Elizabeth Kirk, of Allendale. (1) William-E131. (2)
John: b. 1750. (3) Mary: b. 1745-6. (4) Margaret: b. 1747. (5) Ann: b. 1753. (6)
Elizabeth : b. 1755.
E131 WILLIAM, of the Steele, Allendale, and afterwards of Anfield House,
Lanchester, Co. Durham : 1744-1818. (1) John, twin with William: b. 1779. (2)
William-E132. (3) Joseph: b. 1780. (4) Thomas: 1783–1818; unm. (5) George:
Jan. 9- May 25, 1788 . (6) George: b. 1789. (7) Jacob: b. 1794. (8) Ann: b. 1785.
(9) Elizabeth : b. 1791. (10) Jane: b. 1797.
E132 WILLIAM, of Ford Hall, Sunderland, Co. Durham , J. P.: Vice-Admiral County
Palatine of Durham; b. 1779; m. 1828, Mary Wilhelmina, 2nd dau., and in her issue, heir of John Morrison.
(1) Sir Charles William: created a baronet, 1905-E133.
(2) William Morrison: of Thor, Birchington , Kent , and The Lillies, Bonchurch, Isle of Wight , major late 3rd King’s Own Hussars, b. 1834; d. unm. 1900.
(3) James Hampson, 1835-1836.
E133 SIR CHARLES WILLIAM MORRISON: 1St Bart. of Otterburn Hall, Elsdon,
Co. Northumberland, D. L. Co. Durham ; late lieut. 15th Hussars, Lancashire
Hussars Yeom., and Durham Art. Mil. and Major 3rd Administrative Batt. Durham Rifle Vols., b. 1833; assumed by Royal License, 1805, the additional name and arms of Morrison.
(1) Sir Claude William Hedley Morrison-Bell, 2nd and present baronet -E134.
(2) Arthur Clive, created a baronet.
(3) Ernest Fitz Roy: O. B. E. (1919); lieut. col. Reserve of officers; served in S. African War; b. 1871 (twin). Ch. Louise Monica Morrison-Bell, Ruth Evelyn
Morrison-Bell, Claire Whilhelmina Maud Morrison- Bell , Mary Ernestine Morrison-Bell.
(4) Eustace Widdrington Morrison-Bell: b. 1874; served on N. W. Frontier of India , 1897-98; in S. African War; and in European War. Ch. Anthony
Eustace Morrison-Bell: (b. 1916); Pamela Elizabeth Morrison Bell: (b. 1918);
Sylvia Morwenna Morrison-Bell: (b. 1922).
E134 SIR CLAUDE WILLIAM HEDLEY MORRISON-BELL: 2nd Baronet of Otterburn Hall; Capt. late Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders; b. 1867; educ. Eton ; served on N. W. Frontier of India , 1897-98.
(A) Charles Reginald Francis Morrison-Bell: b. 1915.
(B) Kathleen Frances Morrison-Bell: b. 1906.
(C) Daphne Frances Morrison-Bell, b. 1908.
(D) Veronica Frances Morrison-Bell: b. 1911.