- Access Genealogy - http://www.accessgenealogy.com -
Posted By Dennis Partridge On In Genealogy | No Comments
Lyman Todd6, (Asa5, Gershom4, Gershom3, Michael2, Christopher1) born Oct. 30, 1791, died Oct. 12, 1845, married Sarah, daughter of Roger Kinney, of Chesterfield, Mass., she married second, May 8, 1853, Quartus son of Justus Rust, who was born in Chester, Mass.
Lyman Todd operated the farm which his father had done before him and besides he used to haul freight and do other trucking. Once he moved a family from Hatfield, Mass., to Utica, N. Y.
*956. Abigail Lucretia, b. Sept. 19, 1815.
*957. Horace Lyman, b. Sept. 8, 1818.
*958. Asa A., b. Aug. 12, 1820.
959. John, b. in 1823, d. in 1825; he was accidentally killed while playing with other children around a wagon body that was leaning against the barn, which in their play was overturned, pining the little fellow underneath.
*960. Aurelia Frances, b. June 6, 1825.
961. Delina, b. Dec. 19, 1827, d. Dec. 11, 1859, twin with the next.
*962. Sarah Deliza, b. Dec. 19, 1827.
963. John, b. May 1, 1829, d. Nov. 13, 1854, unmarried.
964. Ellen, b. Dec. 23, 1831, d. May 5, 1846.
965. Alice C., b. April 22, 1833, d. May 13, 1846.
966. James Munroe, b. Jan. 18, 1837, d. about 1857. He went to New York State with his mother after her second marriage and died there.
*967. Benjamin Franklin, b. about 1839.
Article printed from Access Genealogy: http://www.accessgenealogy.com
URL to article: http://www.accessgenealogy.com/genealogy/lyman-todd.htm
Copyright © 2013 Access Genealogy (http://www.accessgenealogy.com/). All rights reserved.