Flint Genealogy – Leicester MA
Dr. Austin Flint married Elizabeth Henshaw, 1785, he was an eminent physician; lived in Petersham, afterwards in Northampton, and, for several years before his death, in Springfield MA; died at Leicester MA, Dec. 11, 1846. Dr. Flint is noticed in the body of this work. Issue:
- Joseph H. Flint, b. April 20, 1786
- Sally Flint, b. June 5, 1787; m. Calvin Spear of Boston. Edward, b. Nov. 7, 1789.
- Elizabeth C. Flint, b. May 3, 1792; m. John Clapp.
- Waldo Flint, b. Sept. 4, 1794; is noticed in this work; President of the Eagle Bank, Boston.
- Laura Flint, b. Nov. 1, 1796.
MLA Source Citation:Washborn, Emory. Historical Sketches of the Town of Leicester, Massachusetts. J. Wilson, 1860. 467 pgs. AccessGenealogy.com. Web. 27 November 2014. http://www.accessgenealogy.com/genealogy/flint-genealogy-leicester-ma.htm - Last updated on Oct 6th, 2013
Our "rules" are simple. Keep the conversation on subject and mind your manners! If this is your first time posting, we do moderate comments before we let them appear... so give us a while to get to them. Once we get to know you here, we'll remove that requirement.