Descendants of Nathan Coffin
Nathan Coffin (1) married Sarah Dole.
- Their child was Enoch (2), born Feb. 17. 1696.
Enoch (2) married Jane Claghorn.
- They had a child, Beulah (3), born Oct. 10, 1748; died Jan. 29. 1773.
Beulah (3) married Jonothan Pease, Jan. 6, 1769.
- They had a son, Paul (4), married Elizabeth Folger. She died Nov. 25, 1795. (See Descendants of John Folger)
Paul (4), and Elizabeth (Folger) Pease had three children:
- Paul, Jr.
- Judith (5)
(5) Judith married John Kelley. Their children were:
- Catherine (6), b. Nantucket, Feb. 12, 1778; d. in Winthrop. Me., May 1, 1840; m. at Nantucket, to Consider Sturtevant, Nov. 24, 1802.
(6) Consider Sturtevant and his wife, Catherine (Kelley) Sturtevant.
For their issue see Descendants of Samuel Sturtevant in this book.
MLA Source Citation:Mackenzie, George N. Woodruff Genealogy: Matthew Woodruff of Farmington, Conn. 1640-1, and ten generations of his descendants, together with genealogies of families connected through marriage : Abbe genealogy, Sturtevant genealogy, Stevens genealogy, Burke genealogy, briefs from Kelly, Franklin and Folger genealogies. Boston, MA: Everett Print. 1925. AccessGenealogy.com. Web. 29 July 2014. http://www.accessgenealogy.com/genealogy/descendants-of-nathan-coffin.htm - Last updated on Oct 20th, 2012
Our "rules" are simple. Keep the conversation on subject and mind your manners! If this is your first time posting, we do moderate comments before we let them appear... so give us a while to get to them. Once we get to know you here, we'll remove that requirement.