- Access Genealogy - http://www.accessgenealogy.com -
Bethuel Todd of New Haven County CT
Posted By Dennis Partridge On In Connecticut,Genealogy,New York,Ohio | No Comments
Bethuel Todd6, (Hezekiah5, Caleb4, Samuel3, Samuel2, Christopher1) married first, Esther Ives of North Haven, Conn., second, widow Sarah Welton. He moved from North Haven, Conn., to Wolcott at the time his brother Moses did, which was soon after 1783. It is supposed that the four brothers, Caleb, Hezekiah, Bethuel and Moses Todd were not in sympathy with the Colonies during the Revolutionary war, but it has not been verified.
Bethuel Todd is supposed to have removed to western New York or to Ohio.
Children by Esther Ives:
601. Lovisa, m. Levi Upson, of Southington, Conn.
603. Roxy, m. Daniel, son of Charles and Theodosia Scott.
604. Leverett; removed to New York.
606. Salah, m. Salome Upson, of Wolcott, Conn., a sister of Martin Upson, who m. his sister, Phebe Todd. They removed to Ohio.
Children by Sarah Welton:
Article printed from Access Genealogy: http://www.accessgenealogy.com
URL to article: http://www.accessgenealogy.com/genealogy/bethuel-todd-of-new-haven-county-ct.htm
Copyright © 2013 Access Genealogy (http://www.accessgenealogy.com/). All rights reserved.