- Access Genealogy - http://www.accessgenealogy.com -
Asa Todd of South Deerfield MA
Posted By Dennis Partridge On In Genealogy,Massachusetts | No Comments
Asa Todd6, (Titus5, Titus4, Benjamin3, Michael2, Christopher1) born April 16, 1810, died July 6, 1871, at South Deerfield, Mass., married June 22, 1835, Emeline White, who was born July 22, 1816, died in 1906.
Asa Todd’s father, Titus Todd, moved from North Haven, Conn., to Charlemont, Mass., about 1804, as can be verified by consulting deeds recorded in the Court House in Greenfield, Mass.
932. David Emery, b. Nov. 29, 1836, d. June 15, 1862, in a Confederate Prison located at Newbern, N. C.
*933. Asa Emerson, b. Feb. 25, 1839.
934. William Henry, b. May 23, 1841, d. July 16, 1864, while confined at the infamous Libby Prison where so many Union Soldiers were confined and died of starvation and pestilence.
*935. Frances Emeline, b. April 18, 1843.
936. Oscar Gould, b. Jan. 27, 1854, d. July 26, 1865.
937. Mary Marilla, b. March 7, 1858, d. Dec. 5, 1865.
Article printed from Access Genealogy: http://www.accessgenealogy.com
URL to article: http://www.accessgenealogy.com/genealogy/asa-todd-of-south-deerfield-ma.htm
Copyright © 2013 Access Genealogy (http://www.accessgenealogy.com/). All rights reserved.