Catholic Cemetery, Fairmont, Fillmore County, Nebraska
The following data is extracted from Cemetery Collection.
The plot for this cemetery was donated by Timothy Fitzpatrick and was platted by John D. Jenkins in 1876-1877. It is located on the northwest quarter of section 29, one-half mile east of Fairmont, Nebr. Approximately 30 graves are marked. Among those interred here are:
CONRY , John B. b. 1803, Ireland, d. Sept. 4, 1883, aged 80 yrs., 2 mos., 11 days
COLMAN, John b. 1832, Ireland, d. 1902.
FITZPATRICK, Timothy b. June 8, 1840, Ireland, d. May 9, 1915.
JENKINS, John D. b. Nov. 15, 1846, England, d. May 14, 1897.
LYNCH, Andrew b. Feby. 2, 1825, Ireland, d. Oct. 27, 1887.
Cemetery fenced; well preserved.
-Contributed by Roxy V. Ammermann.
Source: Cemetery Collection